Thursday, April 2, 2009

A Stairway to Paradise




I thought the above pictures would be a nice inspiration for all of us.

I remember seeing the topmost picture in an old issue of Harpers Bazzar and and fell in love with the beautiful composition of the photograph (not to mention that the model bears a striking resemblance to Audrey Hepburn). So imagine my surprise and delight when a few years later I find something very similar in bridal form from New York Magazine and Christian Oth Studios.

I guess the lesson for the day is to take advantage of the spaces around you - a simple set of concrete steps can lead to a breathtaking shot. With a little imagination and daring, who knows what inspiring moments you can make!

Images courtesy of Harpers Bazzar, New York Magazine, and Christian Oth Studios.

4 comments:

Mara (The Wedding Cabaret) said...

love these photos!

Romantic Pansy said...

it is stunning! i love it! thank you.

Hilary said...

hey cinderella! love the romance!

Vegas Photographer said...

I agree I love these. The stairs are great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...